New Design Ink Jet Stone Porcelain Floor Wall Tile (TB6029)
- Polished glazed tile
- 15 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: TB6029
- Type: Full Polished Tiles
- Thickness: 10mm
- Function: Waterproof, Wear-Resistant, Anti-Static, Acid-Resistant, Thermal Insulation, Antibacterial
- Color: White
- Quality: AAA
- Water Absorption Rate: < 0.5%
- Hardness: Very Strong
- Availble Port of China: Foshan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Specification: 600*600mm
- HS Code: 6904100000
- Material: Porcelain Clay
- Size: 600*600mm
- Surface Treatment: Glazed
- Technique: Double Loading Tiles
- Usage: Household, Interior Tiles, Commercial, Outdoor, Exterior Tiles
- MOQ: 100sqm
- Firing Temperature: High Temperature About 1215 - 1250
- Sample: 10X10cm Free, Postage on Buyer
- Trademark: Tangxuantao
- Origin: Guangdong Province, China(Mainland)
Details as below:
All the 600x600 polished glazed porcelain flooring tiles are made of hardness porcelain and clay. Totally, each tile is of excellent texture with 10mm thickness, 0.5%~1% water absorption as well as 600x600 standard lengths and width.
Why choose us?
1.0% customer complaints
2. Thoughtful customized service
3.0% ~ 3% wastage
4. The safest and shortest delivery time
About Tangxuantao Ceramics Co. Ltd
Our company had been in the ceramic lines for many years.
Our polished tiles, polished glazed tiles and rustic tiles have a large share of market mainly in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Europe, etc.
Delivery time? Can I get goods immediately?
Usually, it takes 20days for shipping. If clients' goods are in stock, products can be loaded as soon as possible. Otherwise, delivery time will be depended on the final confirmation.
T/T. 30% of the total amount is used to be the deposit, the balance should be paid before loading.
Can I get a sample?
The size of 100x100mm is free, but the postage should be on buyers.
Cleaning And Maintenance
A: Add a little ammonia water to soap water, and you can rub the ceramic tiles shiny and bright
B: Use cloth dipped with a little linseed oil to remove the mud water on ceramic tiles
C: Mix linseed oil and turpentine oil half-and-half to remove stains on ceramic tiles and also keep them highly glossy.
Welcome to contact more details, we'll reply you soon!