300X600 Ceramic Tile Building Material Floor Tiles (6305)
- Model NO.: 6305
- Size: 300 x 600mm, 300 x 450mm, 200 x 300mm, 150 x 150mm, 300 x 300mm, 250 x 330mm, 200 x 200mm, 100 x 100mm
- Function: Wear-Resistant, Acid-Resistant, Non-Slip, Antibacterial, Firebrick, Heat Insulation
- Water Absorption: >10%
- Color: Mixed Colour
- Brand Name: Tangxuantao
- Shipping Packing: by Carton
- Hardness: Very Strong
- Availble Port of China: Foshan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Firing Temperature: High Temperature About 1215-1250
- Specification: 300x450mm 300*600mm 300*300
- HS Code: 6908900000
- Material: Ceramic
- Style: Antique
- Thickness: 9mm
- Surface Treatment: Glazed Tiles
- Usage: Bathroom, Outside, Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Market
- MOQ: 10sqm
- Quality: Grade AAA
- Delivery Time: Usually 20~25days
- Customized Size: Customized
- Trademark: Tangxuantao
- Origin: Guangdong Province
Details as below:
All the 300x600mm ceramic wall tiles are made of pceramic material. Totally, each tile is of good quality, 10mm thickness, >10% water absorption as well as 300x600 standard lengths and width. It won't be sold as long as it is substandard.
Why choose us?
0% customer complaints
Thoughtful customized service
0% ~ 3% wastage
The safest and shortest delivery time
About Tangxuantao Ceramics Co. Ltd
As a Golden Supplier, our company had been in the ceramic lines for many years line.
Our polished tiles, polished glazed tiles and rustic tiles have a large share of market mainly in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Europe, etc.
Delivery time? Can I get goods immediately?
Usually, it takes 20~25days for shipping. If clients' goods are in stock, products can be loaded as soon as possible. Otherwise, delivery time will be depended on the final confirmation.
T/T. 30% of the total amount is used to be the deposit, the balance should be paid before loading.
Can I get a sample?
The size of 100x100mm is free, but the postage should be on buyers.
Cleaning And Maintenance
A: Add a little ammonia water to soap water, and you can rub the ceramic tiles shiny and bright
B: Use cloth dipped with a little linseed oil to remove the mud water on ceramic tiles
C: Mix linseed oil and turpentine oil half-and-half to remove stains on ceramic tiles and also keep them highly glossy
Welcome to contact us for more details, we'll reply you soon!