600*600mm Fine Quality Tile Polished Tile Floor Tile (TK6102)
- Model NO.: TK6102
- Type: Polished Tiles
- Thickness: 9.5mm
- Function: Waterproof, Wear-Resistant, Non-Slip, Anti-Static, Acid-Resistant, Soundproof, Thermal Insulation, Antibacterial
- Color: Yellow / Gold
- Usage: Household, Interior Tiles, Commercial, Outdoor, Exterior Tiles, Sports
- MOQ: 100sqm
- Designs: More Designs Can Be Chosed
- Available Port of China: Foshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
- Water Absorption Rate: < 0.5%
- Specification: 300*300mm,300*600mm,400*400mm,600*600mm,800*800mm
- HS Code: 6901000000
- Material: Porcelain Clay
- Size: 600*600mm
- Surface Treatment: Glossy
- Technique: Soluble Salts Tiles
- Certification: Soncap
- Brand Name: Tangxuantao
- Quality: Grade AAA
- Hardness: Very Strong
- Product Series: Polished Tile
- Trademark: Tangxuantao
- Origin: Guangdong Province, China(Mainland)
Details as below:
All the 600x600 polished glazed flooring tiles are made of hardness porcelain clay. Totally, each tile is of a smooth surface, 10mm thickness, ≤ 0.5% water absorption as well as 600x600 standard lengths and breadth. It won't be sold as long as it is substandard.
Polished Porcelain Tiles Test Report
Why choose us?
0% customer complaints
Thoughtful customized service
0% ~ 3% wastage
The safest and shortest delivery time
About Tangxuantao Ceramics Co. Ltd
As a Golden Supplier, our company had been in the ceramic lines for many year.
Our polished tiles, polished glazed tiles and rustic tiles have a large share of market mainly in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Europe, etc.
Delivery time? Can I get goods immediately?
Usually, it takes 20~25days for shipping. If clients' goods are in stock, products can be loaded as soon as possible. Otherwise, delivery time will be depended on the final confirmation.
T/T. 30% of the total amount is used to be the deposit, the balance should be paid before loading.
Can I get a sample?
The size of 100x100mm is free, but the postage should be on buyers.
Cleaning And Maintenance
A: Add a little ammonia water to soap water, and you can rub the ceramic tiles shiny and bright
B: Use cloth dipped with a little linseed oil to remove the mud water on ceramic tiles
C: Mix linseed oil and turpentine oil half-and-half to remove stains on ceramic tiles and also keep them highly glossy.
Address: NO. 3, Block B, East Area, Yingkeyijia Ceramics & Sanitary Ware World, The fourth Jihua Road, Foshan, Guangdong, P. R. China
Tel: 0757-82662928\0757-82773319 Fax: 0757-82662903
Welcome to contact more details, we'll reply you soon!